This beautiful combo of vintage textiles is called ‘an ode to spring’ because its everything I think of with spring in mind... daffodils, bluebells, pastel colours, soft textures and of course Easter and bunnies! Love the toadstools on this lace and the fringed edge, this super pretty print with flower names in script and this beautiful vintage hand embroidered cloth on a very soft greens/yellow base. A little crochet edged neckline would be perfect with this.
Suitable for most slots, the lace could even be used as a train.
*This is the deposit towards the finished piece price. Please see the price guide for final cost. This is payable on completion
A couple of things to mention:
• The slot is purchased with a £30 deposit plus postage through the website. Just add to your cart and checkout. Please leave your email address or Instagram handle at the checkout or message me afterwards so I can contact you!
• Please check my price guide (on the website) before purchasing to find the final price that will be relevant to you, just pop me a message/email if you’re unsure or want me to confirm
• Please see my size guide (on the website) to find the size you will need, any questions I’m here to help!
• Final payment due upon completion by PayPal or transfer
• Turnaround time is up to 6-8 weeks
• I will not be sourcing any further fabrics to use with this slot, what you see is what you will get and I really hope you like it!