- Measurements: Sole length 8.5cm
- Fibre content unknown
- History - Originally from New York amongst a collection of other hand knitted baby clothing, some of which had hand written notes attached describing who made the item & when.
- Decade - Judging by the other pieces in the collection, this was probably made in the 1940s
- At time of listing, matching cardigan & bonnet also available separately
- Condition - marks on ribbon as shown in photos
Please measure one of your child's existing bonnets/hats or measure their head and compare to the measurements I have given to ensure it will fit. No returns accepted on vintage - bought as described and shown in photos.
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE NATURE OF VINTAGE CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES - THERE WILL BE SOME SIGNS OF WEAR TO ALL ITEMS. I HAVE ONLY NOTED WHERE THIS IS MORE OBVIOUS OR MAY AFFECT YOUR OPINION ON WEARBILITY.
***PLEASE KEEP ALL VINTAGE CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES AWAY FROM FIRE**