How To Order
Little Pip operates an order waitlist, every single unique piece is designed and handmade by Jen so this means she can prioritise orders for your special occasion dates and dress more of your little girls!
- 1) The waitlist opens 4 weekly, please follow social media for updates on opening dates & times. You can join by direct messaging through social media messaging, stating the date you require your order for and any special requests - these can take extra time which needs to be allowed for. The waitlist remains open for 48 hours, once closed a priority list is then created by date order is needed for.
- 2) Jen will then contact you directly to offer the first of those waitlist order slots (3-4 to begin with), at which time you will be asked to place a £20 deposit through the website to secure it. You will also be able to discuss the final payment plan & postage options.
- 3) If your waitlist position isn't going to be reached that month, you will be informed and offered a priority slot on the following months waitlist should you wish to take it.
- 4) At this point you will also discuss whether you would like a surprise design, allowing Jen's creativity to flow intuitively or be more involved (you choose style, a colour brief & a statement Little Pip detail for example).
- 5) If there is availability for more order slots within that month and the waitlist has been completed, they will be advertised through social media!